Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

My favorite cooking tools and small appliances

I recently discovered BlueStar Cooking, and I was really excited when I was invited to write a post about my favorite and "essential" cooking tools !!!!  This also got me thinking about some dream kitchen appliances on my list...Check out this fun page where you can "build" your own BlueStar.  

Here is the range I configured !!!!!


How about this NEAT pink fridge from BlueStar Cooking!!!!





When I started to think about it, I realized how many tools I had that I considered "essential" to my cooking !!!!

So here is my LONG list !!!!


  • My Norpro Big Mouth Chopper, Slicer is REALLY handy  It saves SOOO much time for chopping veggies.

  • The  Epicurean Pizza Peel works GREAT for getting a homemade pizza from the counter to the oven.  The hardest part of making a pizza was getting the pizza from the counter into the oven without making a BIG mess.  My paddle wasn't big enough to hold the pizza and I could never get the pizza off the paddle without tearing it.  This pizza peel is AMAZING.  It is REALLY big - so I can actually make the pizza right on the peel, then it slides right off the peel onto the stone in the oven - the dough does not stick at all.   


  • I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the silicone baking pieces.  I use the Casabella Silicone 6-Cup Standard Muffin Pan all the time.  The muffins pop out SOOOOOO easily and I do not have to grease the pan.  

My wish item would be a REALLY REALLY REALLY nice set of waterless cookware !!!!


2 comments :

  1. Interesting ideas, pink kitchen utensils I heard for the first time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for your comment !!! I know - who knew pink appliances existed !!!

      Delete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!