Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Banana Mousse (DF, GF)




Chocolate and coconut is a GREAT combination - just like in a mounds or almond joy bar!!!  I LOVED this mousse.  It is thick with the peanut butter and chia seeds.

I actually make the mousse and then leave it in the freezer for about a week before I take it out to eat it.  I think it has a better flavor - this gives it time for all the flavors to "blend together".


Ingredients:
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (if needed - I did not use it)
4 medium really ripe bananas, sliced
1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla or coconut extract
1/4 cup peanut butter  (no sugar)
2 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Chia Seeds (I use Bob's Red Mill)

Directions:
Put everything in a blender or food processor and blend until well combined.  

Pour into a glass jar with tight fitting lid.  Place in freezer to firm.  Then store in fridge.

My favorite food processor is the  KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 4 servings:  Calories 243,  Total Fat 11.2g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 80mg, Carbs 34.2g, Fiber 8.6g, Sugars 15.6g, Protein 4.4g



It is good to praise you, Lord, to sing praises to God Most High. 

Psalm 92:1 (NCV)

3 comments :

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. high quality rice suppliers in USA Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. THANK YOU !!! You are welcome !!!! THANKS for your comment !!!

      Delete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!