Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Mousse (GF)




This was SOOOO good.... my co-workers liked this also.  They REALLY liked the crunch from the chocolate bar and the peanut butter (I used crunchy) !!! One co-worker picked out the banana taste and another co-worker picked out the peanut butter taste.  One co-worker said it was her favorite "mousse" that I've made so far!

I actually make the mousse and then leave it in the freezer for about a week before I take it out to eat it.  I think it has a better flavor - this gives it time for all the flavors to "blend together".

This is made with 1/4 cup peanut butter:




This is made with 1/2 cup peanut butter - it is MUCH thicker:



Ingredients:
1/4 to 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (depending on desired thickness) 
1/8 tsp salt
2 really ripe bananas, sliced
2 oz vegan chocolate bar, broke into pieces

Directions:
Put everything in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth.  

Pour into a jar.  Put in freezer to firm.  Then store in fridge.




My favorite food processor is the  KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor


For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 4 servings:  Calories 223,  Total Fat 12.3g, Cholesterol 3mg,  Sodium 160mg, Carbs 25g, Fiber 3.2g, Sugars 15.8g, Protein 5.7g


You know when I sit down or stand up.  You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.
Psalm139:2 (NLT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!